Looking back at this week, it was pretty busy and successful. I wanted to know which jobs gained the most attention this week and were the top pick for the developers. So I asked the recruiters; here is their answer:
1. Core Back End Developer – Amsterdam
– For our client, a company with a focus on Cryptocurrency, we are looking for a Core Back End Developer to join their team in Amsterdam. In the recent years, they have developed a Fintech Cryptocurrency Wallet which needs further development. Because of the growth, our client has seen that the development team needs more support in various areas like development and security where they lack expertise. Applicants must have an in-depth knowledge or experience with Bitcoin/ Blockchain technology.
2. Tech lead .NET – Rotterdam
– Our client, one of the largest digital agencies in the Netherlands that produces great work for such big clients as Ziggo, HBO and many others well-known companies, is looking for a Tech Lead .Net Developer to help them become the best digital agency in Europe. Are you able to find the best solution to a problem of the clients? Are you able to explain in plain language why this is the best solution for them? Do you enjoy being a mentor to the other developers and always available to guide the junior, mid-level and senior developers? Then this is a chance you don’t want to miss!
3. Senior Front End Engineer – Amsterdam
– What do you think about Bitcoins? Is quite challenging, isn’t it? For this reason, we are looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join our client, a Fintech company based in Amsterdam and work in the fastest growing platform for Bitcoin ecosystem.
4. Front End Developer (React) – Den Haag
– Do you want to work for the biggest name in Access Management Security? Do you want to be in the beautiful center of The Hague on daily basis? Then this job is for you. For our client, we are looking for a Front End Developer who loves to work in a company that is using the hottest technologies such as ReactJS, ES6, Flux, NodeJS, etc.
5. Client Project Manager / Account Specialist – Amsterdam
– We are looking for a Dedicated Client Project Manager/ Account Specialist to join our client, a Consumer Electronics Company based in Amsterdam. As a Dedicated Client Project Manager/ Account Specialist, you will be wearing many hats for all communication/coordination to resolve issues that can arise between a dedicated customer and our client. You will work cross-functionally with finance, accounting, logistics, sales operations, sales and multiple international offices.
6. Project Manager Data Science – Rotterdam
– We are looking for Project Manager Data Science, and also for a Data Scientist, to be onsite in Rotterdam. Our client is a Software house for data analytics software and the industries they focus on are: finance, retail, maritime, public FMCG and insurance. Based in Rotterdam with a team of 35 people in total, their growth plan is to hire at least 5 new employees to join the team by the end of 2017. Most of the employees are data engineers or data scientists who are working on projects for their customers and they need help. Currently the business is going to great and need a project manager from a data background to start managing new projects to aid in the growth.
Did you find the right job for you? Don’t hesitate to check out our job board for more and drop us your resume. If you’re the right fit, our professionals with get in touch with you immediately.