WKL Consultancy. (hereafter: WKL) is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. We want to provide a safe and secure user experience. We ensure that the information you submit via our website at www.wklconsultancy.nl is only used for the purposes set out in this policy.
How do we use the information we collect?
Your personal details, including your name, age, (email) address and CV, are held and used by us for the following purposes:
- Matching your details with job vacancies, to assist us in finding you the position that most suits you.
- Compiling the salaries and other surveys of our candidates.
- Keeping you informed of offers, newsletters, promotions and updates from WKL. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
- We give you the option of submitting your CV via the WKL website. You can do this either to apply for a specific advertised job or by clicking on our ‘Register your CV’ button. Your CV and submitted personal information will be accessible by consultants working for WKL and its affiliated organisations. You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be replaced.
- Your CV and related information will be available to prospective employers. Such employers may also be located in countries that do not have an adequate level or personal data protection as meant in Directive 95/46/EC on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
- We also reserve the right to disclose the information we have collected about other parties that we have hired for carrying out our services. These third parties will be acting under similar obligations of confidentiality as WKL.
- We may also release information relating to you to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if required to do so.
Rights of access, rectification, erasure and blocking of personal data
You have the right at any time to ask us for a copy of the information supplied by you that we hold. We have the right to charge an administrative fee for this service. If you would like to make a request for information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to ask WKL to rectify, erase or block your personal data.
WKL consultancy uses several cookies to optimise our website and improve your user experience. A cookie is a small data file that is sent from a web server to a web browser when that browser visits the server’s site. Most browsers allow you to turn off cookies. However, switching off cookies will restrict your use of most websites.
WKL consultancy uses the following cookies:
- Functional cookies
Functional cookies are used on the www.wklconsultancy.nl website to remember your login, to track web traffic and to keep session information such as your last search (this information is disposed every time you close your web browser).
- Analytics cookies
Analytics cookies are used to anonymously track user behaviour on a website. WKL consultancy uses Google Analytics to gain insight on how visitors are navigating on our website and how individual pages perform. We use this data to optimise our website and improve your overall experience of the visitors.
If you require more information about analytics cookies, please check out the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Social media cookies
Visitors can share content from the WKL consultancy website to various social media platforms using “share” buttons. These share buttons only work if the social media platforms are allowed to place a third-party cookie. This cookie is used by that social media platform to recognise if a visitor already has an account, making sharing content easier. These cookies are only placed after a visitor has clicked one of these share buttons. Visitors can also use social media to automatically fill in certain fields of the registration process.
- Advertising Cookies
Also known as tracking cookies. These cookies store visitor behaviour and can identify visitors on one or multiple websites. This data allows advertising tools like Google AdWords to show personalised ads.