Are you filled with enthusiasm, motivation, and ideally connected within the festival and event industry? Do you possess the knack for creatively attracting new clients and sealing deals? If so, let's have a conversation!
We are currently on the lookout for a highly motivated and results-driven Sales Development Representative (SDR) DACH to join our team in Amsterdam. While our German team is stationed in Düsseldorf, Amsterdam houses an international, diverse team. As an SDR at [Company Name], your core responsibility will involve identifying and generating fresh business opportunities through comprehensive market research and lead generation.
Sales Development Representative (SDR) – DACH
Based at our headquarters in Amsterdam, you will collaborate closely with our Sales Team and the German branch in Düsseldorf. In this dynamic and challenging role, you will leverage your creativity and dynamism to strategize and engage in conversations with event organizers who can harness the potential of our cutting-edge SAAS service. Here's your chance to be part of one of Europe's swiftest-growing ticketing solution providers!
As an Sales Development Representative (SDR) DACH, you will work in harmony with the rest of the team, fostering mutual learning and collective effort towards a shared goal. Your responsibilities encompass meticulously documenting the insights gathered during research and interactions with stakeholders within the event industry, all within our CRM system (Hubspot). Your primary objective is to acquire customers, aiming to schedule a defined number of meetings per month. Furthermore, the Sales Team will conduct demonstrations and close business deals, potentially amounting up to €1000/3000 per deal.
- Armed with at least 1 year of experience with new business in sales or a related field,
- Showcasing a positive and inventive mindset to surmount challenges and achieve set targets,
- Endowed with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in both German and English,
- Living in or around Amsterdam wil be beneficial
- Coupled with an innate ability to establish robust and enduring relationships,
- Equipped with adept research and analysis capabilities to pinpoint and prioritize target market segments,
- Detail-oriented and capable of efficiently managing a substantial volume of leads,
- Proficient in time management, multitasking, and proficiently setting priorities within this dynamic work environment,
- A competitive basic salary up to €36k incl 8% holiday pay, with more than advantageous commission conditions;
- 25 vacation days
- Days at the office: 2 / Home: 3
- Personal bonus plan, paid monthly. Depending on your own turnover and KPI’s.
- Contract is amended to local law and regulations within France
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam with the most beautiful water view;
- Participation in the fastest-growing ticketing company in the Netherlands and Germany;
- The opportunity to develop in a dynamic and motivating environment;
- Access to the best festivals;
- The possibility to travel for work within and outside the Netherlands and Germany;
- And other benefits like daily lunch, weekly personal training, a 'Lease a Bike' plan, an annual 'Workation' in the sun, and of course, lots of after-work beers!
Interested? Press Apply!