Startup focused on developing tools, platforms and services for adversary detection in information security is looking to hire a Senior Backend Engineer C#/AWS. We are disrupting the status-quo of information security by developing solutions up to par with market leaders that are more affordable, better technically equipped, more optimised and better fit for scale. Our unique development method takes the lessons learned of more than 20 years in the industry and provides a unique twist in delivering high-scalable and automated security tooling.
Engineering leads the way, not sales. You are developing the best possible technical solution. Not limited or influenced by unreasonable requests that fall outside of the technical reasons.
Our stack is purposely simple and barebone, while the products are innovative and built differently from how it is typically done. This combination requires creative thinking and a good engineering background to come up with the best architecture and decisions that are crucial for our growth and, especially, scale.
- It is crucial that a Senior Backend Engineer C#/AWS has proven experience in: Athena, S3, DynamoDB, Kinesis and Lambda.
- Being accustomed to AWS is not sufficient. We are looking for a Senior Backend Engineer C#/AWS who has built for VERY large scale. As an example, one of our APIs processes 400.000 events per second.
- At the point where the infrastructure can no longer scale, we are currently looking for a Senior Backend Engineer C#/AWS who has experienced in writing code (C#/Rust) for scenarios where every single CPU cycle counts. Perfection is not preferred, it is required (and rewarded).
- We’re looking for a Senior Backend Engineer C#/AWS who is highly motivated and capable of delivering by individually managing his workload, while keeping in mind the overarching goals of our products and company.
- As a remote-first and distributed team, it's crucial that the a Senior Backend Engineer C#/AWS is capable of using the collaboration tools to effectively work with other team members and understands the importance of collaboration.
- As part of a founding team the Senior Backend Engineer C#/AWS will join an environment where everyone gets along, enjoys what they are doing and enjoys spending time (even if remotely) together.
- Continue the development of an API that serves 400.000 EPS. On top of continuing the development of the existing platform, we're also looking at migrating certain codebases to Rust, improve the existing codebase and develop new functionalities.
- Salary up to 77k incl 8%, depending on your level of experience and how you pass the interview process.
- Bonus up to 2-4 k per year
- Profit sharing;
- Health insurance;
- Yearly Las Vegas trip (for AWS re:invent)
- 25 vacation days
- Visa sponsorship possible
- Fully remote worldwide possible
- Relocation possible with relocation package
Interested? Press APPLY now!