We are looking for a Full-stack PHP Developer. Together with the team, you will be responsible for perfecting our software. You will develop new integrations and perfect existing code. You will build API links with various CRM systems, such as Sharpspring, Facebook Ads, Microsoft Teams, and many other packages. Additionally, you will also help write our public API.
We work with data-driven development. We measure the success of our implementations based on conversion rates and monitor them so that we can eliminate all bottlenecks. In your role as PHP Developer, you have full ownership over your code: you develop, you release, you fix.
This is more than just work. It's also great to be part of our team of young, ambitious, and open-minded winners. We like to have a beer at our own bar on Friday afternoons, play a game of pool in our cool office, take a walk with our office dog Max, and celebrate our milestones with fun theme parties or karaoke parties! "We are based on the belief that everyone can be successful and can win. That is why we strive for what is best for our customers and our people.
What do you bring?
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a (full-stack) PHP Developer
- Experience with MySQL, API development, API testing, Reactjs
- Problem-solving skills and a strong sense of responsibility
- You are a critical thinker and recognize opportunities for improvement
- In addition to the skills you have, you always want to continue learning
- You speak fluent English
- You are an EU citizen or posses a permanent residence in the Netherlands
- Salary up to 71k per year including 8% and depending on your experience and how you finish your interview process
- Personal growth opportunities
- 25 vacation days and an extra day off on your birthday
- International team
- Ergonomic sit-stand desk
- Lunch and snacks, every day
- Max Teddy and Balou, the office dogs
- Pool table, Xbox, and massage chair
- Lots of fun, Friday afternoon drinks, and good times!"
- Fulltime in the office
Interested? Press APPLY now!