Are you interested in working on cutting-edge solutions in the big data and artificial intelligence fields? We are seeking a skilled Software Engineer C#in Utrecht.
Our client is a young and innovative Startup/scaleup based in Utrecht. We specialize in providing the real estate market with the most accurate data and information products. Our small organization of around 40 people has an informal start-up culture. In the Netherlands, we are the leading authority dedicated to data-driven services, tools, and insights in the real estate market, utilizing the latest technology in cloud, software development, and data science. We have the most comprehensive and up-to-date data on the housing, commercial, and agricultural markets.
As an experienced Software Engineer C#, you enjoy taking ownership and initiative. You thrive in a small, international, and closely-knit team. You have experience in the complete project lifecycle, including developing functionalities in existing software and creating new projects from scratch. You are inquisitive, collaborative, and eager to continuously learn and improve your skills.
Your primary responsibility will be to continue developing functionalities in existing software and working on the latest projects within the organization. For these projects, we are expanding our applications with innovative features that are unique within the industry!
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop clean, efficient C# code for APIs, tools, and applications
- Create unit tests and integration tests
- Develop high-quality solution design and architecture
- Review and debug code written by other engineers (data, backend, and frontend)
- Coach and mentor junior software engineers
- Contribute to technical design documentation
- Contribute to innovation, new ideas, and hackathons
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience with object-oriented programming languages
- Experience with the latest versions of .NET and C#
- Relevant work experience with SQL, Elastic Search, and Git distributed version control
- Proven track record in developing cloud-native applications using Docker, Kubernetes, and AWS, GCP, or Azure
- A good understanding of agile principles
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- An "automate everything" mindset
- Salary up to 71k, including 8%
- 37 vacation days
- 99% paid pension plan
- Hybrid work model: 1 day in the office and 4 days at home
- Visa sponsorship (no relocation)
- An opportunity to contribute to the socially relevant housing market by creating efficient solutions and high-quality data insights
If you're interested, apply now!