Are you the Business consultant we are looking for?
As a Business consultant, you work independently or as part of a high-performance team for our clients. You bridge the gap between business and IT and possess a versatile skill set. Your job is to interpret the needs of clients and provide effective solutions. You also participate in the implementation process. Your ability to analyze problems from multiple perspectives enables you to get to the root of the issue. This is a challenging and dynamic role where no two days are the same.
Your expertise, personal goals, and client requirements form the foundation of our high-performance teams. You will be a valuable member of a team of professionals who bring out the best in each other. Everyone contributes their unique skills and knowledge, fostering a continuous learning environment where you are never alone.
In addition, you should have:
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, of which 2 years as a Business Information Analyst or similar
- Experience with at least 1 of our experience areas: compliance, data management, application development, business engineering or data conversion
- Work experience gained at insurers, pension providers and/or banks
- Experience with Agile working, Agile project management
- Experience with Business proces modelling methodology, like; BPMN, DMN, UML or Archimate
- Fluency in Dutch
- A challenging and fulfilling work environment
- Opportunities for training, growth, and knowledge sharing
- A supportive and collaborative workplace where hard work and collaboration go hand-in-hand
- Salary up to 65k, depending on how you pass the interview process
- Bonus 1 month
- Pension | 50% by employer
- For people who don't use a Lease car: 900 budget for Public (all) transport. What is not used will be added to their salary.
- Education budget is unlimited.
- Working from home: in consultation with the client. Usually 50% of the time.
Our client is the go-to solution provider for financial services. They we believe in the power of teamwork. A team of professionals who make a difference in development and change projects for insurers, banks, and pension administrators. Our success is driven by our in-depth sector knowledge and specialized expertise. Providing professionals in project management, business analysis, and development.
Interested? Press APPLY!