Skip to content
Well-funded Cyber Security Start-up is looking for a 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫, Are you up for the challenge?
What are the pros of being part of a start-up for you? Three top advantages:
– Rapid development and you witness growth;
– A sense of importance;
– A small team is an opportunity to get a wide and varied experience.
Well-funded Cyber Security Start-up is looking for a 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 in Utrecht. Currently consisting of 12 employees that will give you space to grow. You will help this Startup with their own proprietary systems within Cyber Security and help with augmenting work of human cyber security experts.
Got your attention? let’s talk!
Let’s 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓 with what you will get:
– A salary of up to 65-80K euros (depending on your skills and interview process);
– Stock options;
– 25 days to recharge your batteries;
– Remote working from the Netherlands, with 1 office day per month in Utrecht mandatory;
– 3 times/year company retreat;
– Training/personal budget;
– Laptop and special equipment that you will need for your work;
– Visa and relocation support.
𝐘𝐎𝐔 everyday tasks will be:
– Mentoring/leading less experienced front-end colleagues;
– Developing, designing, testing;
– Improving with the team.
By the way, if you are open to growth. You can get it with this start-up. The main goal for the coming year is for every employee to become successful. Your next focus could be a career path to a Leader or Architect.
– 5+ years of experience with FE development
– Fluent English;
– Experience in any of the following areas is a big plus: GraphQL, Vue 3, GitOps, Vite, UI/UX design, Tailwind CSS
Even more, if you're a fan of board/video games, we're already looking forward to having you as part of the team.