Let's start with the fact that if you are a responsible and hardworking person, then it will not be a problem for you to be a Enterprise Architect in one of the largest companies that is engaged in helping thousands of enterprises to achieve their goals.
If market analysis and data visualisation that will help customers achieve informed business decisions leading to value realisation because of the Business intelligence based software your employer is offering is not difficult for you. Want to try yourself in a new company with a friendly and supportive team, then information with all working details is below.
What we expect from you:
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/computer science;
• 10+ years of experience as an IT/enterprise service architect, consultant, product manager, owner;
• 7+ years of experience within a customer facing role
• 7+ years in Analytics or Reporting focused role;
• Working experience with SaaS-based companies;
• Ability to work fully remote
• Traveling to customers 10-15% within EMEA
• It would be a great plus to have fluent French or German language.
What YOU will get:
•Salary of up to 110K + bonus of 10% (depending on your skills and interview process);
•25 days off from work;
•Opportunity to grow and get career advancement;
•Flexible working hours;
Your daily tasks:
• Understanding of the architecture data and the ability to interact with the client to achieve a sufficient effect;
• Counselling, customer liaison for successful co-operation;
• To build up the links between client, CIO, business leaders, architects;
• Having a technical awareness of DAI services and their application in a demanding client environment.
So… you understand business challenge, you can develop concept to present information to users, you can help the clients through the adoption, you can translate business requirement into actual requirements and finally you are passionate with customer success…
APPLY NOW and this challenge will be yours!