As a Senior Principal Software Engineer you will work closely with CTO and help software development teams build company-wide architectural solutions.
Type of work: hybrid (1 day in office)
Salary range: up to 110k euro/year, depending on your experience and how you finish the interview process.
Our client is a young scale-up and a Learning and Development provider of Power Skills training. Founders of the company are no newbies in the world of Learning and Development and have over ten years of experience. They know how to make your skills profitable. The team consists of 34 open-minded people.
What we need from you:
• 10+ years work experience software development;
• 2+ years work experience defining software architecture;
• Experience in a Principal/Lead role at another company
• Must have 5+ years working exp with REST API’s, Microservices
• Must have 5+ years working exp with Nodejs
• Experience with implementing distributed systems;
• Experience with AWS;
• System Architecture.
• Fluent in English
What you will get:
• Salary between 80-110K (depending on your skills and interview process);
• Pension scheme;
• Stock option;
• NS business card to get to Amsterdam;
• 20 vacation days;
• Weekend (Friday is day off every 2 weeks);
• Flexible office hours;
• Visa support is possible for the right candidate
Your day-to-day tasks:
• Sharing your knowledge of design, development, testing, integration and architecture;
• Coaching other developers;
• Working with Product Owners and Scrum Masters to refine high level stories before they are further presented to the teams;
• Research and validate new technologies and initiatives.
If you are ready to grow fast – just apply!