To begin with, if you are a creative and intelligent person, then the position of Senior Frontend Developer is for you.
It comes as no surprise that this position is important for creating a value based product for our client. By working together with a team, you can get very big results that will make you more experienced and knowledgeable. How would you feel if, after some time, the company you work for would become one of the largest in its field, and as a result, the employees who worked for it and helped it become better are the most valuable and desirable employees on the labor market?
Currently our client is growing its teams in New York and Amsterdam. In Amsterdam you will find the engineering team whilst in New York you will find the Sales and Marketing team.
The plan is to grow and diversify the engineering team in Amsterdam with a goal of hiring between 20-30 new employees by the end of 2023. For all our developers we have seniors who will help with improving your tech skills and help with your personal growth. Our techstack is: Vue.js, TypeScript on the Front end and on the Back-end is built with Go. Systems are deployed on Google Cloud with Kubernetes.
Currently we are recruiting a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team and help with improving functionalities and customer experience.
Ready to become the first FE developer with the opportunity to build a FE team and next to hiring also coach junior/medior FE developers
If you are ready to learn new information, gain new experience and work together with a friendly team, then this position is for you.
You are an ideal candidate if you are:
– min 8+ years of working experience as a Frontend Developer preferably in a startup or supporting a widely used product;
– interested in cryptographic protocols, financial technology, and user interfaces;
– have proven experience with modern front end frameworks like React, Vue.js or Angular;
– have 3-5 years of experience collaborating with product and designers teams;
– have a Bachelor or Master's or Ph.D. in computer science, but we also respect self-taught engineers.
What you will get:
– Competitive salary: depends on your education/work experience and how you finish your interview process up to 95k
– Stock options
– Vacation days: 25 days of holiday per year based on full time employment.
– Flexible working hours: we work 2-3 days per week in the office in Amsterdam, the other days from home.
Are you ready for this challenge? Just apply!
Let’s do great things together!