We would like to expand our IT- team and are looking for a (Junior)Software engineer we are also welcome to female developers to apply. Next years plan is to diversify the team by adding more like minded people from all walks off life.
We are not sure if this role is for you, but just imagine that you have a feeling that something is wrong with the financial industry and you might have the right input to change something by facilitating trading without the risk of information disclosure.
How would you feel if you are a part of a team which is the company’s most important asset and by far the most critical ingredient in building excellent products and, eventually, a profitable business. It is not the place where you only a little part of the mechanism but the place where your personality creates real value. Our main tech stack is Golang and VueJS.
Just imagine that the idea of challenging the status quo while maintaining the highest standards of integrity for this firm sounds enticing to you.
If yes, then you will have the opportunity to prove your professionalism in the team where the best argument wins based fact, not the fanciest title or a degree from a prestigious university.
If you are still reading this it seems that you are:
- Experienced, motivated Junior Software Engineer
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Computer Science is cool, but we deeply respect self-taught engineers
- An eye for detail and appreciation for well-designed, simple, maintainable systems
- Min 1-3 years working experience as a Software engineering is a must
- Experience with one of the following programming languages: Java or .NET or Golang or Python or Scala
- Ideally an interest and/or experience in cryptographic protocols
As I already mentioned that your personality and professional experience are the main value for this company. That’s why we don’t really care whether you know Java, Net, Python or Golang. We fundamentally believe that if you are smart and you are eager to learn, you’ll develop the skills to do your job, which may include learning a new programming language.
What benefits will you get from this position?
- Salary between 50-80k, depending on your skills and how you finish the interview process
- Flexible working hours but working in the office 2 days a week
- 25 days of holiday per year based on full time employment
- New model Laptop
- Stock options
- Relocation and visa support is offered for the right candidate
Now you have two options.
1 The first just to close it and keep doing your business.
2 Or you can try to go further and see how far you can go:)