Our client is a global SAAS-based company in the software industry that is on its way to creating a digital world. If you want to push your boundaries and be in that rhythm, then our new Product Designer UX/UI vacancy is for you.
Collaborating with product managers, engineers and the whole team, thereby creating an original product for the company and its customers.
- Creating new product features, prototypes and mockups on user feedback;
- Effective cooperation with stakeholders by organizing creative sessions;
- Visually present product, designs and plans;
- Follow the design system and brand style guide;
- 5 years of relevant working experience within UX/UI design
- Min 2 years experience as a Product Designer UX/UI
- Fluent/Native English speaker;
- Experience working in a Software development company within UX/UI
- To be proficient in prototyping tools such as Figma or Sketch
- Using Agile methodology;
- Knowledge of Jira or equivalent to it;
- E citizen or permanent resident or a partner visa holder in one of these countries: UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Poland or Lithuania.
And in return, you'll get pleasant terms and conditions:
- A salary of €70k/year;
- Remote working, flexibility;
- Vacations and holidays;
- Sick leave;
- The opportunity to develop in an ever-growing company.
- If you are EU citizen or permanent resident or a partner visa holder in one of these countries: UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain, Poland or Lithuania you can work 95% remotely