Look no Further, we are looking for a Senior Consultant, Testing.
We would like you to be responsible for planning and executing multiple, consecutive high-touch customer engagements for large organizations around the world.
My client is an innovative global enterprise software product company focussing on products within the software development lifecycle.
- Analyze and solve complex business and workflow issues with solid scalable, technical solutions
- Work independently on large projects; research, outline, and scope in initial stages, organize and execute efforts with other team members, and communicate results to management and the account team
- Interact directly with the customer at all levels of the organization to understand their requirements; Work with technical engineering teams to evaluate, validate and help implement technology solutions to solve business requirements for both external and internal customers
- Implement and Setup Company Products
- Customize Company Products to fit special customer needs
- Provide training and facilitate workshops within customer environments and the wider partner eco-system
- Work to a high standard with a focus on quality output within other teams on Company. This could be in the capacity of an advisor or as a virtual team member as the situation requires
- Maintain a healthy relationship with the customer as a trusted advisor
- Discover, collect, and report the customer plans for the next one to two years to identify cross-sell and up-sell potential as well as identifying feature gaps in our products to Sales, Product and Management Teams
- Work closely together with Sales Directors, Account Executives and Sales Engineering Team to expand the customer footprint with our solutions
- 7+ years of experience managing or deploying IT Software.
- 5+ years of consulting experience delivering professional services
- Experienced with software development lifecycle, agile, DevOps, analytics, application security, software development tools/technologies, and/or cloud platforms.
- A proven ability to coach, influence and collaborate with clients at all organizational levels, including executive leadership and relate to them wherever they are on their journey
- The ability to translate technical challenges in an easy-to-understand language for non-technical people
- A continuous improvement mindset with the ability to apply DevOps, agile, flow, and lean practices across a variety of methodologies / technologies
- Resilience to dynamic, changing environment where priorities change rapidly and willingness to respond quickly to customers and leadership needs
- Relentless curiosity and a desire to learn continuously
- Excellent collaboration skills and a team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (English)
- German, French or Dutch would be a plus
- Demonstrated decision making skills and ability to prioritize effectively
- Ability to be an evangelist for Company Products and supporting practices
- Ability to travel (TBD)
- working remotely in UK, Netherlands, Germany, France, Spain or Poland or Lithuania.
- a great working environment with a professional and international team and the possibility of growing
- Salary up to 100k
- Bonus 15k
- Vacations and holidays
- Sick Leave
- Remote working, flexibility
- High-end laptop and mobile phone.
Are you interested, APPLY now!