We are looking for a DevOps expert with experience in implementing DevOps automation solutions in the enterprise to join our DevOps Portfolio Product Management team to lead our successful Deploy and Release product lines.
You will be part of a great diverse team where respect and collaboration are core values. You will need to move fast, be entrepreneurial, independent, intellectually curious, revenue focused and creative. And you will apply design thinking to big business problems, inventing solutions that give our customers the ability to do what they do: launch satellites, fly airplanes, power millions of homes, manage billions in assets, and much more.
- Hands-on experience with DevOps automation solutions.
- Excellent communication skills and experience in internal or external client advisory or customer service roles.
- Experience in consulting or oversight role in transitioning or on-board many enterprise development teams to DevOps automation solutions. Familiarity with technical factors, vendor and purchasing issues, organizational and human factors involved in DevOps adoption.
- Involvement with technology selection for enterprise use of DevOps solutions, public cloud platforms as well as development and service management / operations tools.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- 7 years of experience in role such as: engineering, engineering management, technical pre-sales, DevOps consulting / services or product management roles
As a Product Manager you will:
- Make key investment decisions and manage the feature request backlog for our Release and Deploy products and integrations.
- Work with other Product Managers to build a unified roadmap for our DevOps offerings.
- Be the spokesperson capabilities and products with clients and present to analysts, media and prospects.
- Maintain an understanding of the competitive landscape to help prioritize feature development.
- Work closely with customers to validate solutions and evangelize products.
- Drive and evangelize joint value propositions with other components of our Value Stream and DevOps platform.
The company brings together the best and brightest minds from around the world to drive outcomes and revolutionize the software industry. By transforming the way enterprises create, measure, deliver, secure, and continuously improve digital products, we are able to achieve our mission of creating a digital world we can trust.
- a great working environment with a professional and international team and the possibility of growing
- Salary up to 150k
- Vacations and holidays
- Sick Leave
- Remote working, flexibility
- High-end laptop and mobile phone.
Are you interested, APPLY now!