A prosperous international company that is on its way to digital business transformation is looking for a Senior Support Engineer to join its team. An employee who can become that “cog” in a big enterprise that has value in the digital world.
Formulation of solutions to problems encountered, recommendations on technical functions, analyses of the issues raised and an explanation of the products' operation. These are all aspects that will relate to your responsibilities.
In more detail:
- Technical support for the company's products;
- Continuous communication and support to clients at all technical stages, including analyzing the problem, conducting working sessions;
- Be a mediator between the customer and the company, reporting any problems the customer may have with the operation of the product;
- Be flexible in schedule, in communication with clients;
- Be proactive and open to sharing your ideas for improving the company's performance.
- Min 3+ years of relevant experience in software development, technical support or sales engineering;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science;
- Working experience with Python or Perl;
- Troubleshooting skills;
- Working experience in SaaS companies and Cloud operations(Azure, AWS, Docker, Hyper-V or VirtualBox);
- Awareness in use of Zendesk, Atlassian, Microsoft Office 365 suite, Slack;
- Experience with CI/CD Pipelines;
- Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift awareness;
- Fluent/Native English speaker;
- Excellent communication and learning skills and the ability to present complex technical processes in simple language;
- NO visa support.
And then you can get:
– A salary of €50-80k/year (depending on your skills and the interview process);
– 25 days holiday;
– the opportunity to develop in an ever-growing company.