VP of Engineering, Hilversum NL or London UK (remote)
If you have a genuine imagination and ideas for different kinds of innovations, then this job is practically yours. We are looking for a VP of Engineering for our client whose company brings teams together and thereby helps to create a digital world.
You will be responsible for training, processes, and successful project implementation. Key responsibilities include the ability to lead and negotiate with a group of 40+ colleagues in the US, India, Croatia and the Netherlands. Also to have an understanding of complex processes, engineering responsibilities, getting into them and giving a plan, thereby improving and innovating the company and your team.
- Min 10 years of experience of working in IT;
- Min 5 years of experience in software development;
- Min 5 years management experience ( Global remote teams of at least 30+ people);
- Working experience with Java, Scala, Python, React;
- Working experience with Cloud architecture
- Working experience with working for a software product company, SAAS exp is highly recommended
- Higher education in computer science;
- Fluent English skills.
Then we will…
- Offer you a decent salary up to 170k depending on your skill and how you pass the interview process;
- Give you a 25 holiday days;
- Provide an opportunity to grow and develop together;
- No visa sponsorship
Interested press Apply now!