Look no Further, we are looking for a Senior Consultant, DevOps.
We would like you to be responsible for planning and executing multiple, consecutive high-touch customer engagements for large organizations around the world.
My client is a big enterprise and innovative company based in Paris, France.
The company has offices in France, The Netherlands, India, Israel, and North America.
- Analyze and solve complex business and workflow issues with solid scalable, technical solutions
- Ci/CD tools exp how two help a client and service them fully, Tools like; Ansible, chef, Jenkins, puppet, gitlab,
- Work independently on large projects; research, outline, and scope in initial stages, organize and execute efforts with other team members, and communicate results to management and the account team
- Implement and Setup company Products
- Customize company products to fit special customer needs
- Work to a high standard with a focus on quality output within other teams in Company. This could be in the capacity of an advisor or as a virtual team member as the situation requires
- Maintain a healthy relationship with the customer as a trusted advisor
- Work closely together with Sales Directors, Account Executives, and Sales Engineering Team to expand the customer footprint with our solutions
- 5+ years of consulting experience delivering professional services
- 2+ years managing service delivery projects preferred
- Experienced with software development lifecycle, agile, DevOps, analytics, application security, software development tools/technologies, and/or cloud platforms.
- Experience in large-scale IT (Information Technology) organizations and how to effectively drive change
- Knowledge of multiple best practice frameworks including Agile methodologies, DevOps cultural changes, and Lean concepts, knowledge of ITSM/ITIL is a plus
- The ability to translate technical challenges in an easy-to-understand language for non-technical people
- A continuous improvement mindset with the ability to apply DevOps, agile, flow, and lean practices across a variety of methodologies/technologies
- Excellent collaboration skills and a team player
- No visa support is offered
- a great working environment with a professional and international team and the possibility of growing
- Salary up to 100k
- Traveling 80%, EMEA region, full compensation
- Health Insurance
- Vacations and holidays
- Sick Leave
- Remote working from France until covid is over then you will be traveling up to 80% of your time within the EU mostly but not limited to
Are you interested, APPLY now!