Manager (Internal) IT Software | Information Manager / Netherlands
Have you ever thought about becoming part of an ever-growing and developing company? We are looking for a Manager IT (Internal) Software / Information Manager for our client an internationally renowned company that certifies IT professionals and has headquarters in Utrecht, the Netherlands.
The company is engaged in certification and accreditation It specialists. We practice what we teach! So, our friendly team of 3 people needs a manager for internal systems, where your key responsibilities are to be responsible for office Software infrastructure, technical management, and company information security management (ISO 27001). The re-development of platforms, as well as development from scratch, will also be your tasks. Communication is one of the most important aspects of your job, supporting your colleagues and having conversations with external and internal stakeholders.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or a related field;
- Application development experience;
- SQL database experience
- Working experience with ISO 27001 and are therefore certified in information security
- Experience in project management;
- Fluent English;
- Leadership qualities are applied in educating others.
- Must live in the Netherlands, Belgium
Then we will…
- Offer you a salary up to 75k euro/year based on experience and assignment results + 2.4% bonus per month
- Working from home for now and go to the office after the Covid 1/2 days a week
- Miss you in the 25 vacation days (and we will expect some presents) and take care of you and cover for your insurance and retirement fund (because we will not be Forever Young)
- Laptop/mobile, 50 € net house office, and Travel allowance.
- Visa support but no relocation package
Interested? Apply now!