If you are an IT specialist – you understand the quality of life! And this is not surprising, because you are engaged in the development of social benefits in the space of the matrix. The position we offer you is a unique opportunity not only to encourage your thirst for IT PERFECTION – we are looking for a BACKEND ARCHITECT .NET, C# of an innovative socially oriented project.
Our business ideas in brand development are inexhaustible – that's why we are looking for an innovator who will be on the same wave with us, feel the technology from the inside and be able to predict the trend.
Why you …
You are a technical revolutionary using the deep technical know-how to develop and support architectural projects within E-Commerce that we need. Working with our client, you will also learn to work with business to evaluate business goals, identify business problems and propose solutions that radically change social manners and lifestyles.
Your main tasks …
As BACKEND ARCHITECT .NET, C# (E-Commerce), you will develop and create a long-term integrated technology roadmap, governance model and architectural standards that meet key business objectives and ensure the simplicity, speed and quality of our development platform and infrastructure.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Advanced knowledge of technology architecture in e-commerce, with proven design skills;
- Min 3-5 years exp as a backend architect within .Net
- Strong communication skills and ability to distill complicated topics for a broader, non-technical audiences;
- Proven experience working in cloud first (native) environments;
- Experience with .NET Core, C# and Kubernetes;
- Experience with microservice architectures, preferable Orleans;
- Excellent understanding of asynchronous programming;
- Strong understanding of security best practices and data protection;
- Experience with deployment and orchestration technologies;
- Experience with Azure cloud platform;
- Knowledge of CI/CD best practices;
- Excellent computer science foundations (data structures, algorithms, software design);
- Proven hands on experience with distributed, message driven systems;
- Experience with architecting solutions for highly scalable, highly available systems is required;
- Proven track record working in a cross-functional, agile teams between 20-100 project members
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial mindset.
- Fluent English
- Visa support but no relocation package
Then you get pleasant terms and conditions:
- A salary of up to 130k euro/year based on experience and assignment results;
- Time off from work for 25 days, in addition to 4 days for Christmas cheer and other holidays;
- 100% discount on basic health insurance + additional insurance for employee + family
- Premievrij pensioen
- Opportunities for career advancement as well as growth in your professional personality;
- Leading and working with high-performing teams.
- 1-2 days in the office
- Visa support but no relocation support
We really encourage the development of technical know-how ambitions. Remember, a career where high performance is rewarded is possible. We invite you to the team – let's change this world together.
Interested press APPLY now.