I am not sure if this role is for you, but just imagine that you have a feeling that something is wrong with the financial industry and you might have input to change something by fundamentally growing markets by facilitating trading without the risk of information disclosure.
We are looking for a senior FE developer with UX/UI experience
How would you feel if you are a part of a team which is the company's most important asset and by far the most critical ingredient in building excellent products and, eventually, a profitable business. It is not the place where you only a little part of the mechanism but the place where your personality creates real value.
Just imagine that the idea of challenging the status quo while maintaining the highest standards of integrity for this firm sounds enticing to you. If you are imagined and you ask yourself Am I ready for a new challenge in my life? When yes, then you will have the opportunity to prove your seniority and professionalism in the team where the best argument wins, not the fanciest title or a degree from a prestigious university.
We are looking for a unicorn: we would like someone who is great as a developer but who also has enough Experience with/enjoys (UX) design is able to manage the entire process from mock-ups to do development.
We are building a product for professional traders, which is different from a consumer product, we don't need to have the most beautiful logos and animations etc., but we need a lot of information and functionality and need a good interface that works pleasantly for users who have to work with it for hours every day. So we are not looking for someone who sees himself as a pure designer and who only works with Photoshop, but more a Senior frontend developer who has an aptitude for good interfaces and who enjoys working with them.
In practice, it means that this person is involved from the outset in determining how a feature will work and look, and is in charge of it for some time now. For the right candidate this should sound like music to their ears I guess ;).
If you are still reading this it seems that you are:
– senior, 7+ years experience, typescript, Vue.js (experience with React or Angular experience is also ok)
– experience in a smaller team with a lot of responsibility is a strong advantage, I think that the combination of skills we are looking for only comes about in such a setting.
– training, its more about your experience and way of coding
– competitive salary and shares
– flexible hours (if needed)
– 2/3 days in the office (2 fixed days)
We fundamentally believe that if you are smart and you are eager to learn, you'll develop the skills to do your job, which may include learning a new programming language.
What benefits will you get from this position?
● Salary between 55 – 90k, depending on your skills and interview process
● Flexible working hours and remote work until Covid will end (after it you will go to the office 3/4 times per week)
● 25 days of holiday per year based on full time employment
● Thousand euro for a home office
Now you have two options. The first just to close it and keep doing your business. Or you can try to go further and see how far you can go:)
Are you ready to apply? Press Apply:)