Here at Capgemini, we are shaping the future!
Today our customers’ future is challenged by continuous evolving cyber threats, and this is where we come in. We enable organizations to evolve, transform, grow, or otherwise develop their business securely and compliant. As the threats develop, so do we. A global network of experts will enable this. Does this sound like your type of environment? When you focus on cloud security or identity and access management, you will reduce the probability of a material impact due to a cyber event. Join us and make a difference and shape your future!
Our Cyber Security team is growing and we are looking for an IAM Architect, who will bring new ideas, experts, Innovative, efficient, and groundbreaking cybersecurity to shape and enable an organization’s future while improving its resilience.
10 Reasons to Join Capgemini: https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/10-reasons-to-join-capgemini/
What will you do?
Due to the nature of the organization, you as an architect can work on various projects, both internally and externally. This may include:
Develop strategy/solution in every possible sector regarding IAM access management. Think of: CIAM, PAM, Zero Trust Architecture, Monitoring, Quality Assurance to customers, Presales, Guidance of training courses.
Contributing to Capgemini’s global IAM strategy, thinking along and further fine-tuning propositions/services completes Capgemini’s Access Management capabilities.
As a IAM Architect we expect you to:
- Identify possible improvements in the IAM landscape
- Translate business requirements into a strategic/functional design pen
- Translating technical requirements into a technical design (architecture)
- Based on customer needs, submit different options to customers and they can support/advise
- Conducting IAM assessments with customers
- Coaching of 1 or more junior IAM professionals in IAM architecture.
- Take customers and keep them informed of developments in the field of access management, for example regarding CIAM, Zero Trust Architecture
Skills & Requirements
What you bring us:
As an IAM architect, you are a visionary and you want to share knowledge both internally and externally. You have a helicopter view of the various services within Cyber Security which will make a difference for our customers.
- At least expert experience within IAM of which at least 2 years as a solution architect
- Familiar with architecture standards (TOGAF or SABSA, or expands are to meet)
- CISSP or CISSM (or willing topic)
- Communicate at different levels
- Project management standards is an advantage
- Coaching experience is a plus
- Advise, Helicopter view, Analysis, and Leadership
- You are fluent in English and have an operational level of Dutch or French.
What you can expect from us:
We offer you the opportunity to work within the Cyber Security Chapter on projects with small, medium-sized, and large international and multinational clients.
A dynamic work environment with your fellow cloud enthusiasts within Capgemini, and a good cup of coffee! The freedom to develop yourself through our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept gives you access to all cloud-related training, you name it!
Tell us your ambitions and we are looking forward to helping you reach them together. This is all supported by an attractive salary package.
- Above market salary package
- 13th month
- Company car + fuel card
- Unlimited training with our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept
- and many more
Read all about it in the below 2 links
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where we expect you to use the “Capgemini Academy” to your full benefit.
- 10 Reasons to Join Capgemini: https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/10-reasons-to-join-capgemini/
- Learning and development https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/careers/learning-development/
Apply via this link: https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/65379/create/