Here at Capgemini, we are shaping the future.
We are looking for ambitious Expert Cloud Engineers to join our Infrastructure/Cloud team! If you are an eager Cloud engineer who is excited about finding the right solutions for clients, being it cloud-native, container, PaaS and/or SaaS and IAAS solutions, or just a combination of all of these. If you get excited about finding the best cost affecting cloud implementation scheme, combining spot, reserved, or pay-as-you-go instances; if you believe in Cloud as the future of the IT landscape; if you want to explore more about integrating and opening legacy environments towards cloud-native applications or if you want to bring the cloud discussion to our clients and their business stakeholders, then Capgemini is the right place for you.
10 Reasons to Join Capgemini: https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/10-reasons-to-join-capgemini/
You will be joining a dynamic team of experts, fellow cloud system engineers, cloud architects, and consultants, continuously striving to optimize the IT landscapes of our clients.
Surrounding yourself with like-minded peers within Capgemini who will stimulate you, challenge you in your cloud designs who will help you evolve further in your own cloud development. Of course, your future colleagues will expect something in return and want to be challenged by you as well.
Therefore, we are looking for Cloud Enthusiasts who;
- Have hands-on experience on one of the following Public Cloud platforms: Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google GCP;
- Have designed and implemented end-to-end cloud infrastructure components combining network, storage, compute, and security components.
- You are fluent in English and have an operational level of Dutch or French.
We get even more excited if you can challenge us with regards to hybrid and even multi-cloud implementations; zero-touch-deployments in the cloud, infrastructure as code, CI/CD, and containerization.
What you can expect from us:
We offer you the opportunity to work as part of the Cloud Infrastructure Chapter on projects with small, medium-sized, and large international and multinational clients.
A dynamic work environment with your fellow cloud enthusiasts within Capgemini, and a good cup of coffee! The freedom to develop yourself through our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept gives you access to all cloud-related training, you name it!
Tell us your ambitions and we are looking forward to helping you reach them together. This is all supported by an attractive salary package.
- Above market salary package
- 13th month
- Company car + fuel card
- Unlimited training with our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept
- and many more
Read all about it in the below 2 links
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where we expect you to use the “Capgemini Academy” to your full benefit.
- 10 Reasons to Join Capgemini: https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/10-reasons-to-join-capgemini/
- Learning and development https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/careers/learning-development/
Apply via this link: https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/73968/create/