Here at Capgemini, we are shaping the future.
Today our customers’ future is challenged by continuous evolving cyber threats, and this is where we come in. We enable organizations to evolve, transform, grow, or otherwise develop their business securely and compliant. As the threats develop, so do we. A global network of experts will enable this. Does this sound like your type of environment? When you focus on cloud security or identity and access management, you will reduce the probability of a material impact due to a cyber event. Join us and make a difference and shape your future!
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect, (CoE) to strengthen our Cloud Infrastructure Services department. We are looking for someone who knows the “ins and outs” of Cloud on a strategic, tactical, and substantive level. You work on High-Level architecture and solutions for our customers. In addition, you support our organization with sales projects.
10 Reasons to Join Capgemini: https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/10-reasons-to-join-capgemini/
As a Cloud Architect, (CoE), we expect you to:
Set up a good, flexible, and secure cloud environment is, in itself a complex and challenging process. Public Cloud Providers such as Microsoft, Amazon, and Google offer excellent platforms for building architectures and solutions. Your challenge consists of designing the High-Level architecture that suits the customer. This architecture must of course meet the requirements of the customer, but you also have sufficient self-confidence to advise the client if you see opportunities for improvement. You are able to land these improvements with the necessary conviction, but also with the necessary strokes to the customer. Among other things, what you do for this:
- Mapping customer environments and translate them into cloud solutions by asking the right questions so that the customer clearly defines what he wants to achieve.
- Translating translate the customer’s needs into solution/architectures
– costs calculation for your customer
– for your technology team to implement
- Identify opportunities for Capgemini by working closely with your direct CoE colleagues and the bid team for the customer.
- Together with the customer you look at improvement possibilities and clarify the Business Opportunity.
- As a Cloud Architect, we expect you to service multiple customers
- We will describe you as a confident self-starter and a solution-oriented attitude who is able to navigate between needs and performance
Skills & Requirements
What you bring us:
As an Experienced Cloud Architect, (CoE), you will bring experience working with Public Cloud platforms and in combination with Private Cloud environments. Your knowledge and experience will give you more than enough foundation that you confidently fulfill the role of a Cloud Architect, (CoE). Here’s what you’ll bring:
- At least expert experience with different Public Cloud Platforms such as AWS, Azure, and or GCP.
- As an architect, you have demonstrable experience with Cloud transition projects.
- You have experience working within pre-sales projects including financial budgeting and with cloud sales trajectories.
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- You know how to stand under time pressure, where you stand for quality.
- Experience working within a ‘Cloud Competency Center’ or similar environment is an advantage.
- Relevant cloud certificates are an advantage.
- Experience with one or more solutions in the fields of Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, DevOps Tool Chain, Containers of “Internet of things” is a plus.
- You are fluent in English and have an operational level of Dutch or French.
What you can expect from us:
We offer you the opportunity to work as part of the Cloud Infrastructure Chapter on projects with small, medium-sized, and large international and multinational clients.
A dynamic work environment with your fellow cloud enthusiasts within Capgemini, and a good cup of coffee! The freedom to develop yourself through our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept gives you access to all cloud-related training, you name it!
Tell us your ambitions and we are looking forward to helping you reach them together. This is all supported by an attractive salary package.
- Above market salary package
- 13th month
- Company car + fuel card
- Unlimited training with our ALL-YOU-CAN-TRAIN concept
- and many more
Read all about it in the below 2 links
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where we expect you to use the “Capgemini Academy” to your full benefit.
- 10 Reasons to Join Capgemini: https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/10-reasons-to-join-capgemini/
- Learning and development https://www.capgemini.com/be-en/careers/learning-development/
Apply via this link: https://emp.jobylon.com/applications/jobs/74237/create/