Read and imagine "you work for the largest media company in the Netherlands with over 60 of your own brands." Sounds interesting, am I right?
We are looking for a Frontend developer who has a special passion for coding in React, Next.js and TypeScript.
You'll work on building the next-generation marketplace platform. Using the technologies described earlier you'll provide a top-notch user experience and build scalable and performant architecture.
- 2 years react experience
- Strong experience with TypeScript
- side-effect management
- have worked in a BDD way
Would be a plus if you are experienced with any of the following:
Next.js, Angular, Flow, CSS-in-JS, gRPC, Gradle, Jenkins, Node.js, Fastify, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Grafana, Kibana, Sentry, BrowserStack
- 36-hour workweek
- salary up to 70K euro per year
- 12% personal choice budget (of which 8% is holiday allowance)
- Training budget
- VISA assistance
- Location in Amsterdam (currently working from home)
- Working with the latest stack