Can you see yourself working in an international company that educates customers on how to develop their own software at a lower price with their own Quality Assurance platform?
If you want to make people happy, doing what you know best (aka coding), and spreading joy, search no more because we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work with us in the beautiful and full-of-life city of Amsterdam.
Our client is an international global product and consultancy company. The product is a tool-based software analysis for software quality.
This company holds quality in high regard: from writing tests to doing reviews and discussions. Furthermore, they are in the process of moving more and more towards cloud-native services.
You will be working with our client's platform which runs their business so it's a huge responsibility and a great challenge where you can prove your seniority.
- Have more than 4 years of experience in DevOps
- Can't imagine a life without tools like Docker and Kubernetes
- Speak fluent English so you can communicate with your multinational colleagues
- Experience with Java 11 and MySQL/PostgreSQL is a plus
- You live in the Netherlands but you need visa support? We got you covered
Then we will…
- Offer you a salary up to 70k euro/year based on experience and assignment results + 2.4% bonus per month</strong>;
- Working from home for now and go to the office after the Covid 1/2 days a week
- Miss you in the 25 vacation days (and we will expect some presents) and take care of you and cover for your insurance and retirement fund (because we will not be Forever Young)
- Laptop/mobile, 50 € net house office, and Travel allowance.
Interested? Apply now!