We are looking for a Senior Java Developer, our client is a global Product and consultancy company based in 6 countries with over 3000 employees. The division I am recruiting for has its own product, a software analysis tool, which helps customers with software quality. The company is migrating old legacy to the new (devops)way of working.
The main goal of my client is to develop software for customers that will help them achieve their organizational goals while improving the performance and security of their applications.
Your expectations about your new employer coincide with the description of the product and the goals of our client's.
Let’s move forward with the expectations of your future employer:
- MSc in a technical field
- 8+ years of experience as a Java software developer
- Experience with Spring/Java, Hibernate and Postgres
- Experience in managing Cloud computing resources and IT operations is a plus
- Strong affinity with software-intensive systems
- Excellent command of the English language, Dutch is a plus;
- You live in the Netherlands but you need visa support? We got you covered
You'll work in a modern environment, with new technologies and great colleagues in a diverse multicultural team, both with full-stack developers and UX designers. There are weekly Friday get-togethers to provide some desirable entertainment. Ability to become an even better programmer with the company's in-built training program.
Benefits for you:
- Office in Amsterdam
- Working from home and 1-2 days in the office per week
- Salary up to € 85 K gross per year + 2.4% bonus per month
- 25 days of vacation
- Pension plan
- 50 € per month nett for house office
- Travel allowance.
Sounds interesting? Apply now!