If you laughed at this bad joke then we want your witty mind in our team!
How would you feel to work as a Scala/Java developer in a company that has over 1500 global enterprise customers?
You will be the expert that will define the software architecture of a mission-critical enterprise software application to meet performance, capacity, and scalability targets.
But also, as a Scala/Java developer you will:
- Perform design, development and support of existing and new products.
- Understand product vision and business needs to define and evolve product architecture.
- Work with Product Management in the planning and execution of new product releases.
- Assist Scrum teams with feature design and product architecture.
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluate and select appropriate technologies and frameworks.
- Offer mentorship to teams, participate in code reviews and provide guidance to team members.
As one of the best assets in the team, you will be rewarded accordingly:
- Salary up to 70k euro/year
- Training budget of 3500 EUR per employee per year
- Laptop, mobile phone to your liking
- Commuting allowance
Our client is an international-based company. They help the world’s largest enterprises accelerate their digital transformation initiatives — connecting software planning, delivery, and application security in the first intelligent Value Stream Platform that provides the end-to-end visibility organizations need to deliver value and drive growth.
What you need to know:
- A must is 5+ years of software development experience on large projects delivering enterprise software
- Experience in technical leadership
- Experience with Scala 2+ years and min 5+ years with Java version 8-11;
- Knowledge and experience with Spring, Hibernate.
- Knowledge and experience with secure development lifecycle principles and application security.
- Knowledge and experience with various database technologies (relational databases, NoSQL).
- Knowledge of microservice-based architectures.
- Knowledge of software architecture and design patterns and acumen when to apply them.
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes.
- Knowledge and experience with CI/CD technologies and tools.
- Result-driven attitude.
- Demonstrated understanding of Agile / Scrum.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English (written and verbal).
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience, post-graduate degree preferred
- You live in the Netherlands
Do you live in the Netherlands but need VISA assistance? We’ve got you covered!
If you are a tech-savvy just like us then you’ll love their knowledge-sharing events every 2 weeks and the tech rallies you will be able to attend.
If you reached this far, you are a little bit like us. So, apply by clicking the button below and become our new Senior Scala/Java Developer.