Our client is an International Tech company founded in the year 2000 in Denmark the plan was simply to become the best tech company in Northern Europe. The company has grown over the last 21 years to over 3000 employees with offices in The Netherlands, Denmark, Vietnam, Norway, United Kingdom, and Poland is looking to expand its team in The Netherlands.
As new projects are coming we need more young and ambitious colleagues to join us in this adventure. We are looking for a (Senior) Site Reliability Engineer who will work closely together with our local Dutch-based and international teams.
As a (Senior) Site Reliability Engineer you will work in an agile environment. From day one you will take a lot of responsibility and you play an important role in establishing and optimizing existing and future solutions, while at the same time being in direct contact with our customers and our development teams. With all your knowledge you fulfill an exemplary role and you are a source of information for the rest of the team. You are enthusiastic about designing, implementing and maintaining web applications and you want to work with the latest technology and give direction to our DevOps tooling and procedures.
Your everyday tasks will be:
- Manage one or more business-critical systems, ensure continuous and correct monitoring and ensure backups. This also includes scripting and tuning the platform;
- Collaborate with other team members on security, problem solving and tooling and process optimization as well as participate in safety testing and incident, problem and change management;
- Using a wide variety of open source technologies and various tools;
- Maintaining Microsoft-based and non-Microsoft-based environments for various projects based on Azure, SharePoint, VM's, Microsoft SQL servers, CRM and others;
- Reporting internally on tasks, activities and SLA goals;
- Responding to customer requests, change management cycle, incidents etc. based on ITIL practices.
- Coaching and guiding the juniors within the team.
- Bachelor in a technical study at a university or a university of applied sciences.
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- As a person you are independent and self-driven, you are ready to take responsibility from day one.
- You’re also a great team player, ready to go for an extra mile for your colleagues.
- Being up to date with new technologies and knowledge-sharing is important to you.
- You are structured, able to organize your time and document your work.
- You live or are relocating version to The Netherlands
- There is only visa but no relocation support for the right candidate
Experience with one or multiple of the following technologies:
- Microsoft infrastructure and servers
- Writing scripts in PowerShell
- Cloud Security principles
- Kubernetes (AKS, GKE, EKS)
- Azure and other Cloud Solutions
We offer you
- An open and informal atmosphere in an international setting;
- A new, young and growing team;
- A chance to work with the latest technology;
- Academy with all kinds of development options tailored to your specific role and needs;
- Career opportunities within the career track Operations;
- Fun social activities such as a Board game Night, Summer Night Party or sports day;
- A beautiful and spacious office
- Daily provided lunch;
- And do not forget: smart colleagues with whom you will work on the coolest IT projects, with social importance.
Interested APPLY NOW!