We are looking for a Scala Developer to join a 12-month project with a possible prolongation, our client is based in Amsterdam and working from home until Covid is over. After that client wants you to work in the office 1-2 days a week.
You will work on building the next-generation marketplace platform. As part of one of the multidisciplinary teams you will be working on improving our matching strategy or you will be working on enhancing commerce management capabilities to add value to a multitude of companies. For your expertise, you'll receive up to 100-120k euro/year.
Tech stack: Scala, Akka, Axon, AWS, ElasticSearch, and Kubernetes.
What you’ll do
- Be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team;
- Applied knowledge of software engineering, as well as coding best practices that minimize tech and architecture debt;
- Be proactive in learning and preparation;
- Architect, design, develop, deploy and operate services that serve millions of users in a DevOps manner;
- Be a leader of the development community affecting and driving our architecture across the company.
- The opportunity to work with the latest tech stack.
Who are you:
- Min 6-10 years exp with Software development
- Min 2-4 years exp with Scala
- Experience with Akka, Axon or Event Sourcing and/or CQRS;
- Comfortable working with AWS or other cloud environments.
- Experienced in TDD and CI/CD
- Understand trunk based development
- Living in The Netherlands
Interested press Apply now.