I’m not sure this is for you, but imagine your skills will make a difference in the digital world!
If you become our new Senior Integration Engineer you will be part of a company that is an International Tech Scale-Up, based in Hilversum, that provides business IT services. Their mission is to ease the complexities of running and evolving the digital enterprise by providing the means to achieve a high-quality, impact-free IT landscape.
You will be working with pre-sales and post-sales as a mediator between software and sales. Connecting API from customers to the Agent platform.
The good news is that if you read this far, you want to know what you receive for the hard work:
You will be one of our best assets, so we want to offer you the best benefits:
– A full-time role in a continuously growing, fun team, where your happiness is taken seriously.
– Working from home and 1-2 days in the office per months.
– A salary of 55-70k Euro per year!
– Year bonus 5 – 10%.
– VISA support.
– Work closely together with very solid and seasoned engineers with skills ranging from DevOps automation to artificial intelligence.
– Competitive salary depending on skills and interview process.
– Conferences, innovation days, and training (budget 3500 euro per year).
– Top-of-the-line laptop and mobile phone of your choice, commute allowance, home office allowance, paid vacation (25 days per year), retirement fund.
These are the main requirements for our future colleague:
– 5+ years of working as a Senior Polyglot Engineer.
– Working experience with GO 2+ years
– Experience with DevOps (Docker, Kubernetes, pipelines, etc).
– Experience with Python would be a plus
Now you have three choices:
Refuse to take this job.
Apply and tell us what you desire from a new job.
Wonder “what if” for the rest of your life.
Out of these three choices, which is easier for you? PRESS APPLY!