The good news is that we also hate generic job ads.
Just imagine your expertise in Product Design creating a product that will impact the tech world. Where you build, develop, research and implement new visions and approaches to digital learning.
Our client has developed a platform to ease and innovate the boring process of the digital learning world. As we enter a new decade, the platform is helping enterprises address the urgent need to up skill hundreds – thousands of IT engineers continuously with cost-effective learning solutions.
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Product Designer (UX/UI) to join the team.
If you read this far, then you are a little bit like us. So do you think you can kick-ass in design?
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI Designer
- 5+ Experience hands-on designer for Business apps and online platforms (SaaS)
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially experience with executive-level communications
- Proficiency with design tools, such as Sketch, InVision, etc.
- Practical experience in leading design Thinking sessions
- Ability to make concrete progress in the face of ambiguity and imperfect knowledge
- Highly curious and inquisitive by nature, and eager to learn, discover and pioneer
- Ability to drive projects on your own and to turn actionable insight into customer value
- Ability to thrive in cross-functional team environments
- Ability to work with geo-distributed teams
- Living in The Netherlands
You are the expert, therefore we want you to have the best. Here are your benefits:
- Salary between 50-80k euro/year based on experience and knowledge
- Training/personal development budget of 5000 euro per year
- A cool and creative office space
- New MacBook or Mobile phone
- In-house knowledge-sharing events
- An assignment is part of the interview process
If you are a fan of free lunch, then apply today by clicking the button below!