We are on the look for a new Dutch-speaking Test Automation Engineer!
If you want to know more about this amazing opportunity, then keep on reading!
Our client is a dynamic company full of passion that specializes in automated software testing based in Den Bosch. They determine a test strategy, implement and choose the right tooling, or maintain the existing test automation.
While it might sound a bit cliche, keep on reading, it gets more interesting.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will handle the tasks that concern the automation of chain tests, API tests or test cases for mobile. Not only will you be the spider in the web when it comes to automating tests, but you also should be familiar with mobile or performance test.
What you need:
- Fluency in Dutch is mandatory (at least C1 level);
- At least HBO working and thinking level;
- At least 5 years of test experience, of which at least 2 years experience as a Test Automation Engineer;
- Vision on test automation;
- Knowledge of non-functional testing, such as mobile testing</b>;
- Experience with at least three test tools, such as SOAP-UI, Selenium, FitNesse, Tosca, Ranorex, SpecFlow, Cucumber, MicroFocus UFT, MicroFocus LoadRunner, JMeter and NeoLoad;
- Basic knowledge of test specification techniques;
- TMap Next or ISTQB certified</b>;
- Experience with Agile working, Continuous Integration or DevOps;
- Basic knowledge of programming and SQL.
What we offer:
- A salary up to 65k euro/year gross (based on experience, assessment and interview process);
- 27 vacation days per year;
- Car or a public transportation budget, depending on your preference;
- Pension plan</strong>;
- Annual bonus</strong>;
- Study options and development opportunities
- The best team to work with
We will not beat around the bush, we know you’d be a great fit! So just click apply or send your CV to email@example.com