Are you a Full-stack Developer?
Are you based in the Utrecht area?
Are you a native Dutch speaker?
If you said YES three times then read further!
Our client is a Tech Consultancy Company based in Utrecht, where you can support leading companies in the Netherlands with managing their projects, you can optimize the processes, you will be agile, realizing and implementing IT solutions. You will work along with 50 other Dutch consultants, thinking beyond the boundaries to find solutions and support our clients’ business goals. You’ll be assigned to one or more of our client’s projects in the Telecom sector, Network Operators, Energy Supply market, Water Companies.
What will be your tasks:
- Being responsible for the development of high-quality applications such as customer portals, workflow and operational applications.
- Overseeing the entire software stack on which the software is being developed, FE & BE.
- You are able to translate user stories into working products in accordance with the Definition of Done.
- Preferably you also have knowledge of the traditional waterfall approach and the preparation of a technical design based on a functional design.
What we require:
- Native Dutch speaker</strong>;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development;
- Experience with a combination of Java, C++ and C#, more than 4 years</strong>;
- Experience in front-end development, with frameworks like React, AngularJS or VueJS</strong>;
- Background working in an Agile environment</strong>;
- Availability to travel on sit to clients across the Randstad area.
What we offer:
- An attractive salary up to 70k euro/year gross depending on experience and interview results;
- Healthcare insurance</strong>;
- Company car so you can visit your clients.
Interested in finding out more? Apply now or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org