Just out of curiosity, have you seen the most bright and open office in Amsterdam? It almost seems unreal! 🦄
But what will you think when I say that the products you could work to make more than 20,000 people happy every day? I think you assumed right, your job will be to spread happiness. 🌈🌍🥳
And I did not even start to talk about the company and its employees. Here are some of the details:
- There is a pleasant and informal working atmosphere;
- You will have a lot of room for personal initiative and development</b>;
- The company has over 3 million happy customers</b>;
- You will have more than 160 amazing, multinational and enthusiastic colleagues (from production to marketing);
You will work together with a top-notch team of developers, product owners and business stakeholders to translate business requirements into tangible software solutions. To achieve that, you will be using a high-quality and modern development stack that is continuously subject to change/modernization.
If you have your doubts we get it, but, we guarantee that you really can have the best of both worlds if you join the team. By the way, this is a full-time role with at least 32 working hours/week. If you don’t even want to read further, sent your CV now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will it take to be a part of our spectacular team:
- You are the person that can’t be contained in a cubicle all day and you understand that the best software is created through good communication with product owners and stakeholders;
- For you to have work experience with software development in a Scrum-oriented environment;
- You get satisfaction from improving yourself and your team, among other things through good feedback, code reviews and qualitative measurements;
- You have experience with the full life cycle of a software product</strong>; from user story grooming to delivery of working software in a continuous delivery environment;
- Knowledge about Docker and related technologies such as Fleet, Swarm, Kubernetes and/or Amazon ECS is an advantage</strong>;
- You speak and write English fluently;
- You are based in the Netherlands.
Are we really asking for that much?
I don’t think so, and here is what we can offer:
💰 A salary between 60 and 70K euro/year gross, depending on your experience and assessment results; 💰
👛 Pension plan; 👛
🛸 Commuting allowance; 🚙
✈️ 26 vacation days/year (oh my God, we will miss you so much… ); 🏝️
🧘 Flexible working hours. 🤸
If you have the courage to dive in and catch this life-changing opportunity and want to be a Senior Front-end Developer, apply now or send your CV at email@example.com