- Min 1 year and a maximum of 3 years working experience as a software engineer/ data engineer/ back end developer / data migration engineer, software consultant/specialist/developer, machine learning developer/engineer, ML developer/engineer’
- Experience with programming in Python and experience with developing API’s, back end
- Beta/technical bachelor of master (AI / artificial intelligence, computer science, informatica / informatics, software engineering, computer science)
- Dutch speaking/reading is a high preference
- You must live in the Netherlands
Data engineers are the pillars on which data-driven companies are built. Our intensive advanced Xccelerated Data Engineering program emphasizes software- and data engineering best practices while diving deep into the most effective technologies.
- Data Engineering with Python/Scala
- Distributed processing with Kafka & Spark
- Functional data engineering with Airflow
- Machine learning model deployment
- Streaming Algorithms
- Distributed Systems
- Cloud-native data engineering
- Soft skills
Our advanced training program develops each person’s technical and personal competencies, starting with a full-month bootcamp (hands-on training) followed by the opportunity to work directly on real-world big data and data science challenges. 4 days a week at our partners, 1-day extra training and project support from our technical leads. After one year, Xccelerators have the opportunity to transfer to the partner organization directly, without any strings attached.
Xccelerated is founded in 2018 as a part of the Xebia Group, a Dutch private IT-firm with offices in Europe, Asia and the US, employing over 700 employees. Customers of Xccelerated
include ING, Nuon, Heineken, KLM, Nationale Nederlanden, Schiphol Group and Mollie.