So you're the .NET DevOps developer I was looking for. Well all know how important you are for a company, without your security knowledge things wouldn't be the same so I'm here to make sure that you get to work with a company that's going to value your hard work and can help you leave your footprint into the world.
Our client, an IT Consultancy company with office in Vienna is looking to help you reach your real potential.
What will your responsibilities be:
– Responsible for the maintenance, monitoring and development of the current and future performance of the team.
– Pro-actively introduce, promote and implement DevOps best practices, building tools and processes that allow the team to provide impeccable services.
– Co-operate with other teams in SG to identify, track and follow up on common topics, issues and priorities.
– Support and maintain .NET based applications (.net core, asp.net, wcf,..).
– Support and maintain windows-based applications (windows services, scheduled tasks).
– Maintain, adapt and improve monitoring and reporting with AppDynamics, and SCOM.
– Set-up, optimize and fine tune application environments.
– Continuous improvement of Deployment processes and other routines.
– Advise and support Product developing teams as well as infrastructure teams on all topics.
– Identify sources of manual work related to onboarding new projects from inception to CI/CD pipeline and strive to automate as much as possible.
– Reduce the time it takes to build, deploy, and configure software to all environments.
– Contribute to the feature development and maintenance of our CI/CD pipeline.
– Design, build and test tools to improve deployment efficiency and gain visibility into production systems.
– Translate development team use cases into infrastructure requirements.
– Act as primary customer contact for deployment related inquiries and issues.
– Coordinate and lead the Production deployment activities during maintenance window.
What you will need to bring to the team:
– University degree or educational equivalent in computer science or information technology field.
– A minimum of 6 years of progressively responsible experience in planning, design, development, implementation, deployment and maintenance of computer information systems that include minimum 2-3 years of experience as DevOps practitioner.
– Experience in developing medium to large scale systems using Microsoft .NET / C# is required.
– You should be well versed with Azure DevOps server 2019 (a.k.a. TFS).
– Hand on experience in the automation (PowerShell, C#), configuration (chef, puppet), monitoring and alerting (Appdynamics), tools, and scripting languages (Python, Shell).
– Ability to work effectively in a technically complex and agile environment with multi-tier application architectures
– Strong experience in implementing and administering CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps Server.
– Expertise in operating highly available distributed systems (microservices) in a production environment.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
– Knowledge of the HTTP protocol, RESTful APIs and TCP/IP networking.
– Ability and experience in git would be a great plus.
– Implementation experience with Docker & Kubernetes would be a great plus.
– Familiarity with testing automation tools.
– Experience using agile methodologies such as Scrum, Kanban or Test-Driven Development is desirable.
– Experience in Active Directory, ADFS, DNS, Kerberos and Windows Servers is desirable.
– we know the list is huge, you don't need everything to apply –
Salary is up to 65k/annum negotiable depending on cultural fit & skills
Must be EU citizen or be able to work in Vienna without restrictions
About the client
A International consultancy company with offices in 4 countries. They have been active for over 18 years in the industry having currently a team with over 700 employees. They are committed to customer success by providing innovative digital solutions in the spirit of true partnership.
They are thrilled to meet new astonishing developers like you, so don't hesitate, send us your CV, now!
Let's have a chat – firstname.lastname@example.org