Our client Tech startup specialised in cloud security, located in Arlington, VA, raised 25 million dollar in funding for growth and expansion through the US and are looking for a Senior Product Manager.
- Customer and Market Requirements – Work with customers, as well as the customer success and sales teams, to identify and validate customer priorities and how they derive value from the product platform both now and in the future. Evaluate competitive solutions and ensure products maintains its key points of differentiation and competitive advantage.
- Product Definition – Help define key use cases, new features and the product experience with a focus on driving ever increasing value for our enterprise customers. Ensure customers can easily expand their use of Products to address their security, compliance and governance challenges in leveraging cloud infrastructure.
- Product Roadmap – Work with internal stakeholders and customers to shape the future of the products. Solicit feedback, identify pain points, and craft a product vision that delivers value to our customers.
- Innovation – Stay on top of the latest technologies and products, being comfortable working in white space to create new solutions that differentiate us from the competition.
- 5+ years working in an agile product development organisation building best in class customer facing products that deliver increasing value to the customer
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Cloud experience, particularly multi-cloud
- Enterprise customer product delivery experience
- You must be willing to travel on occasion for trade shows, training purposes, and customers.
- Join a fast-growing start-up in the exploding market space of cloud computing
- Salary between 130-200k, depending on culture and technical fit
- 401k program, stock option program
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Casual, fun and dynamic culture
- Opportunities for career advancement as we grow
- An opportunity to work directly with, and impact, the most savvy and advanced cloud customers in the world
They are looking for you, what are you waiting for? Send you CV to email@example.com and I'll contact you ASAP to discuss!