The ideal candidate has to be based in the San Francisco Bay area. Are you open to a new challenge? Send your CV to Sonia@wklconsultancy.nl and I will get back to you ASAP. Only candidates with green card or passport can apply.
* Partner closely with the sales team as a technical advisor and advocate for our platform while continuously improving the conversion rate from qualified opportunities to close deals in order to meet quarterly and annual revenue targets.
* Build deep expertise in our platform and public cloud platforms, and apply this knowledge to solve customer challenges.
* Participate in pipeline development, forecasts, and quarterly business reviews.
* Win the trust of customers by demonstrating technical and business acumen and empathising with their business challenges.
* Act as trusted advisor and advocate for our customers.
* Master how to sell our product from high-level introductions to technical deep dives.
* Develop and deliver engaging demonstrations in collaboration with our sales team to both business and technical users.
* Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs.
* Contribute to, and employ, best practices in the execution of POCs and pilots.
* Help customers customise or extend our solution during POC or pilot phases.
* Present to prospects, customers, and partners at trade shows, conferences, and webinars.
* Participate in value-added activities including community involvement (meetups), case studies, and reference calls.
* Work with customers and sales team stakeholders to design and align solutions to customer use cases, integration challenges, data reporting and more.
* 5+ years of experience successfully supporting software product sales to IT organisations.
* BA or BS degree, or comparable work experience, in computer science or a related field.
* Ability and willingness to travel at least 30%.
* Previous experience in a pre or post-sales technical customer facing position working with enterprise customers.
* Experience working with AWS, Azure, GCP or other public/private cloud platforms; datacenter experience also beneficial.
* Good practical understanding of cloud architectures.
* An understanding of the challenges related to security, compliance, and governance for cloud and container infrastructure.
* The ability to take complex pieces of technology and explain it in a simple and easy way.
* Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
* Intellectually curious, great problem-solving skills.
* A very collaborative disposition, and the ability to work with multiple stakeholders in contexts varying from pre-sales to post-sales, customer support and more.
* Previous experience working with/presenting to executive level prospects and customers.
* Software development experience in languages such as Python, RESTful web services or scripting languages a plus.
* Experience with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, or RedHat) a plus.
* Currently located in the San Francisco Bay area.
* Experience working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Join a fast-growing start-up in the exploding market space of cloud computing
* Competitive salary, 401k program, stock option program
* Great health, dental and vision insurance
* Casual, fun and dynamic culture
* Opportunities for career advancement as we grow
* An opportunity to work directly with, and impact, the savviest and advanced cloud customers in the world