About our client:
Our client is a leading global tech company, that provides data management and data migration as a service platform which enables enterprises to access the data they want, in real time, in a simplified format, to fit any purpose and shift transformation into the fast lane. Located in the US, Netherlands, Israel and Germany.
Vision: to enable every industry and every Organisation to quickly and easily access and control all their data. Easily and without any downsides. Along the way, they created something bigger than any of us imagined.
Your activities consist of:
* Implementing business requirements into technical solutions
* using the company products;
* Working on-site at the customer;
* Creating implementation rules, execution and testing;
* Developing functions for advanced data management;
* Resolving and reporting on customer problems of various levels of complexity;
* Troubleshooting and quickly diagnose complex problems;
* Establishing the root cause of all technical problems within own area of expertise and provide end-to-end technical support;
* Building and maintaining customer relationships and increasing customer satisfaction by performing checks of their operational environment and giving recommendations for improvement;
* Implementing solutions and contribute to providing product-related training at the customer site.
* B.SC- Information system, Industrial Management, Computer Science;
* Experience and knowledge of the IT sector;
* Experience with data migration;
* Strong technical background, minimum of 3 + years experience in the technology field, preferably as a consultant;
* Highly experienced with Java;
* Experience with SQL/PL/SQL;
* PHP is considered an advantage;
* On-site troubleshooting of technical problems;
* Consultancy skills, reassure the customer, take part in the implementation process, advise on how our software can be set up to achieve the best result;
* Strong communication skills and a proactive attitude;
* Mandatory: English fluent/native
* Must live in The Netherlands
* A great working environment with a professional and international team;
* Competitive salary up to 80k per year + bonuses, depending on experience and culture fit.
* Stock option plan
* You’ll be working on one of the most innovative products
* Work/Life Balance;
* New laptop and mobile phone of your choice.
Ready to work for a data company with a new office in The Netherlands?
What do you think of this opportunity?
When interested mail your cv to email@example.com and i will set up a call with you within a few days.
Thank you in advance.