Our client is an early stage startup building technology to assist customer support agents to reduce call handling time and increase customers satisfaction with faster and better responses through the use of AI and NLP.
You will become part of a hands-on development team that furthers engineering perfection, creativity and innovation. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative technologies are the norm here. We want you to join our team if you are a resourceful engineer with the desire to research and develop solutions that do not yet exist. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish as our new permanent Backend Web-Tools Developer.
- 5+ years of experience in web-tools development for developers and customers
- 2-4+ years of experience with NodeJS and Python
- Professional problem solver, pro-active, team-worker, rigorous and 100% result-driven
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with confidence and maturity
- Smart, creative and practical at the same time
- Outstanding engineering talent proved by great results and open source contributions
- Strong understanding in facilitating complex foreign APIs.
- Experienced in using cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google) beyond instances
- Experience working with RESTful API and generally service-oriented and event-driven architectures
- Experienced in developing state-less software
- Experienced in highly distributed applications
- CI/CD experience using GIT, Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experienced in working iteratively to deliver first results very fast
- Living in Europe and open to relocating to Amsterdam
- Improve and implement the first building blocks of our AI/ML pipeline
- Result- and performance driven implementations
- Prove viability of the solution with proofs-of-concept and prototypes
- Education and technical guidance for other engineers and management
- Working in close collaboration with product management, backend, data and AI engineers
- Improving our technologies with in-depth knowledge and constructive feedback
- Beautiful and well managed office space in the center of Amsterdam
- Competitive salary up to 65k/year
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be heard
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Daily lunch
- Training and development programs
Send your CV to email@example.com and I will be in contact with you as soon as possible!