Our client, a software tech company based in Utrecht, the Netherlands (and an office in Boston) is looking for a VP of Product Management. They make software to help companies release software twice a day instead of twice a year. A truly global company, one of the fastest-growing providers of automation software for DevOps and Continuous Delivery. They view the VP of Product Management as the business owner who has a clear understanding of their product vision, competitive differentiation and takes responsibility for the overall success of their product lines in the marketplace.
– Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy and vision in line with the businesses long-term goals;
– Build a team of product owners responsible for defining the products the engineering teams will build;
– Keeping the team focused on the customer and the market;
– You understand the power of a motivated product team and you have proven to build highly motivated and high performing teams;
– Staying on top of the competition and knowing everything they’re doing and then figuring out which of those actions need a response and which are noise;
– Responsible for defining overall User Experience of our products/solutions and successful market fit;
– Collaborate with Engineering to architect and deliver products that are easy to implement and adopt, and also scales for large volumes of customer usage;
– Collaborate with customers, industry influencers, and our sales organization to understand market opportunities, prioritize product requirements, and thorough functional design;
– Partner with product marketing to deliver sales enablement, go-to-market plans, pricing and packaging, competitive analysis, messaging and field training for your products.
– Bachelor degree and minimum of 7-10 years of product management experience at global or regional level;
– MBA or willingness to pursue in related area a plus;
– Experience of the full product life cycle management from business planning to launch to program management and measurement;
– Ability to effectively and fluently communicate in the English language verbally and in writing;
– Deep domain knowledge of CI/CD;
– Track record of delivering software products that drove significant revenues and were used by customers at scale;
– Experience working within an Agile development and launch environment;
– A critical architect and enabler of the interlock between Product, Sales and Marketing;
– A combination of strong analytical and strategic thinking for insight with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills;
– Executive maturity;
– Demonstrated ability to influence up, down and across functionally to peers and the ability to collaborate with multiple groups;
– Able to travel without issues.
– Salary based on experience en culture fit;
– Great company culture;
– Ability to have an impact on the products;
– Ability to become an evangelist;
– Training package;
– When needed a relocation package.
Do not miss this amazing opportunity! Don’t hesitate to upload your CV or send it to email@example.com and get a chance to talk to our professionals. We’ll make sure to bring a change to your life!