Our client is a Software House, one of the biggest names in Continuous Delivery. They make and develop Enterprise Software that helps clients in Continuous Integration and Delivery. For this company, we are looking for a Senior Performance Test Engineer with experience in CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Delivery).
– Test on the product for scalability and durability;
– Set up a representative test environment (Chef or Salt);
– Integrating and deploying the latest version of their products to the test environment;
– Running performance tests;
– Running durability tests;
– Collecting statistics about the performance (server load, memory usage) and comparing the results;
– Make the process part of their continuous delivery pipeline.
– Performing automated performance tests on a (Java) application, using tools such as JMeter and Gatling;
– Integrating performance testing into a Continuous Integration (CI) or Continuous Delivery (CD) pipeline;
– Monitoring performance tests to detect performance degradation;
– Writing scripts (in a language such as shell, Python, etc.) to install, test and report on applications under test;
– Setting up complex environments (using tools such as puppet, chef, salt) to test specific application configuration;
– Fluency in English;
– 3-5 years Experience in Performance Testing.
– Great International Working Environment;
– Competitive Salary;
– Visa Sponsorship;
– Relocation Package;
– Training Budget.
Do not miss this amazing opportunity! Don’t hesitate to upload your CV or send it to email@example.com and get a chance to talk to our professionals. We’ll make sure to bring a change to your life!