Our client, a fast growing e-commerce company based in Amsterdam is looking for a Senior Java/Hybris Developer to join their team. Their development team works tirelessly on digital first customer value by incrementally prioritizing, developing & maintaining high quality scalable cutting edge software technology. As their online activities expand they are looking for an ambitious, forward-thinking Senior JAVA / HYBRIS Developer who can help drive their online products to impressive new heights.
– Great, practical JAVA / Hybris experience;
– You’re able to emphasize our growth while helping the team collectively reach a higher level;
– You’re obsessive about code quality and committed to making sure everything is well implemented and bug-free;
– Scalable micro serviced architecture that will help us create a maintainable and upgradeable loosely coupled services;
– Make changes based on your deep understanding of our product, refactoring where necessary and developing what’s important;
– Write both testable code and the accompanying tests;
– You’re well-versed in TDD and have experience setting up continuous integration testing and implementing it within a large team;
– Able to emphasize the importance of thinking before you code and reflecting upon your decisions and actions;
– Passionate about sharing this expert knowledge, encouraging the team to move as a unit towards our core goals and values.
– Practical knowledge of our toolbox, including GitHub, Angular, HTML(5), CSS(3);
– Proven experience with Java EE, Spring Framework;
– Experience with JSP/JSTL;
– Clear understanding of fundamental computer science and software engineering concepts (e.g. design patterns);
– Understands the importance of testing and experience with testing tools like Junit or alike;
– You’re up to date with current Java trends and understand the pros and cons;
– It would be a plus if you have experience with Mulesoft, Solr, Fredhopper, Atlassian Suite, Less and/or Sass, JQuery, responsive and adaptive design;
– It would be a big plus if you have proven experience with Hybris;
– Experience architecting systems and vigilantly monitoring bugs, automating processes wherever possible;
– Familiar with Continuous Integration and Delivery / working with pipelines;
– You’re an advocate for collaboration, particularly in an agile environment;
– Strong communication skills. You have self-reflection and are open to feedback;
– Working knowledge of RESTful APIs and how to provision and consume them.
– Competitive salary;
– Central role within our product teams that define a large part of our customer success and happiness;
– A highly dynamic working environment, as we are expanding fast (and you will be part of this growth);
– Place to learn, experiment, make mistakes, discover and develop yourself further;
– E-Commerce in multiple countries;
– Product Ownership;
– MacBook Pro or Laptop;
– Great office space in the center of Amsterdam;
– Great colleagues with serious skills;
– Generous education budget for conferences and learning;
– An environment of constant reflection and improvement.
Do not miss this amazing opportunity! Don’t hesitate to upload your CV or send it to email@example.com and get a chance to talk to our professionals. We’ll make sure to bring a change to your life!
|Job Category||Back end|