Our client, an international software tech company based in Utrecht, is the fastest-growing provider of automation software for DevOps and Continuous Delivery. They are looking for a Manager IT to join a fast moving international Software firm in Utrecht
– Managing and administering the IT infrastructure of a fast-paced international software product organization;
– Ensure that our employees are able to perform their jobs by ensuring their laptop, email, the network, printers and other infrastructure is functioning optimally;
– Define and roll-out IT-related policies such as hardware purchasing, security policies and such;
– Manage internal licensing for technical alliances and vendor relationships;
– Collaborate with developers to ensure efficient operation of the development and testing environment;
– Plan and execute improvements to clients IT infrastructure to accommodate the needs of a growing, international and distributed organization.
– Self-motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure start-up environment;
– A proven track record of managing, delivering, and supporting IT projects;
– Excellent knowledge and technical skills and the motivation to keep up with the latest developments;
– Experience with Office 365.
– System administrator knowledge of Windows, Mac OSX;
– Higher vocational or university education, preferably in IT/technical, ability to think analytically with a strong focus on results;
– Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills and good written and spoken English;
– Team player who thrives in a high-energy, dynamic environment, with experience in working in an agile development process;
– Results-driven: delivering the best possible product at the right time is what counts.
– A great working environment with colleagues from all around the world;
– Competitive salary;
– Training budget of 3500 euro per year;
– 25 days of holiday;
– Newest laptop and mobile phone.
Do not miss this amazing opportunity! Don’t hesitate to upload your CV or send it to email@example.com and get a chance to talk to our professionals. We’ll make sure to bring a change to your life!