We are looking for a Sales Engineer Python to join a software tech company based in Boston. My client develops a software tool to help companies release software twice a day instead of twice a year CI/CD principle. A truly global company, they are the fastest-growing provider of automation software for DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
You’ll serve as the owner of the technical agenda with responsibility for explaining, training, analyzing, and selling the functional and technical aspects of the solution to customers. Working with Account Managers and possibly other Sales Consultants, you’ll manage the technical sales cycle to ensure new business opportunities come to fruition and generate revenue for the company. You’ll proactively engage with customers and prospects to demonstrate our solutions and effectively communicate the key differentiators. To set the stage for successful implementations, you’ll assist customers with initial product evaluations and testing. Connecting the dots between the technical requirements of a project and the business requirements is elemental to the success of this position.
- Plan and modify product configurations to meet each customer’s needs during Proof of Concepts
- Work with customers and engineers to assess customer needs and to determine system requirements and solution designs
- Liaise with the Account Team and Service Delivery Team on customer projects
- Prepare and deliver basic and advanced customer trainings and technical presentations
- Conduct account reviews and regional sales planning meetings
- Oversee account penetration by leveraging products and services
- Contribute to market initiatives through preparing blogs, updating social media, and designing technical topics
- Act as the escalation point of contact for other team members
– Min of 2+ years experience with development in Python.
– Experience with Programming/scripting in Python and a bit in Java
– Devops experience is recommended
– Excellent Communication skills
– Must speak fluent English
– Ability to communicate on different levels is a MUST
– Travel both domestic and international
– Applicants who are already living in or applicants moving on there own to the US can apply.
– A great working environment with colleagues from all around the world;
– Competitive salary, with a Bonus
– Training budget of 3500 euro per year;
– Newest laptops and mobile phone.
How does it sound? In case you're thinking to make a change and grow professionally, we would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation with you. Apply on the website or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.