We are looking for a Fullstack/Backend Magento Developer to join our client, a Social Driven Healthcare Startup in Amsterdam.
In order to be successful, our client uses the latest technologies to achieve growth. In your role you will be working in a team of 4, the CTO , Fullstack developer, UX designer and a digital marketeer.
- Write well designed, beautiful, TDD, efficient code by using software development best practices
- Cooperate with UX/UI designer to match visual design intent
- Create and revise design (code) and functionality of site headers, banners, navigation, product category, product detail, checkout and CMS pages
- Create website layout/user interface using vendor libraries and tool, as well as standard PHP/HTML/CSS/JS
- Assist in optimizing our site for page speed and user experience
- Assist other teams responsible for marketing, CMS content, inventory, order management, accounting and customer support
- Code and deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment
- Gather, create and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities
- 2+ years in a similar role with real-world e-commerce experience
- Competent with PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications
- Experience with the Magento 2 technology stack is preferred: Nginx, Composer, MySQL, Varnish, Redis, jQuery, RequireJS, Knockout.js
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML5, CSS3, JS and mobile-first, responsive design principles
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Knowledge of database systems
- Advanced troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques
- Living in, or willing to move to Amsterdam area
- An ability to work in the Netherlands (work permit), NO VISA SPONSORSHIP
- This is a full time role (32-40 hours per week)
- A full time role and the opportunity to grow
- 25 days holidays as long as you promise to come back!
- An entrepreneurial and multicultural team environment with a flat, hands on organizational culture, and a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality (lunch, drinks, fun)
- An opportunity to be part of a startup and grow
- Doing something impactful
- Energizing and fun colleagues
How does it sound? In case you're thinking to make a change and grow professionally, we would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation with you. Apply on the website or send your email to email@example.com.