Do you have a talent for explaining complex concepts in a way that makes them sound simple? Do you pride yourself on your creativity and your communication skills? Do you thrive working in fast-paced environments at growing companies? Are you just a little bit obsessive in your drive to get things right and in your attention to detail?
We are looking for a Permanent Product Marketing Executive in Utrecht.
- Create website content that draws prospect interest and leads them to convert to leads and ultimately customers
- Work with the Product team to help create compelling product messaging
- Produce materials to support the Sales team
- Make engaging PPTs, videos, interactive tools and intriguing infographics
- Write clear blogs, white papers, and other collateral
- Work with the Marketing team to support lead generation activities
- Work with customers to create case studies and build relationships
- Work with team to polish competitive positioning and supporting materials
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Product marketing or Sales for a software company, preferably in the DevOps, Continuous Delivery or application delivery space
- Proven success in complex, solution-oriented market development
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" entrepreneurial attitude
- Creative fountain of ideas to drive the business forward, both strategic and tactical
- Exceptional writing and communication skill
- Excellent at creating visuals to demonstrate key concepts (PPT, infographics, etc.)
- Ability to ‘ask the right questions’ to help shape message and product direction
- Natural ability to relate to customers and prospects
- Superb collaborator with proven ability to work with cross functional teams
- Extremely self-motivated and also able to help organize and motivate others
- Bachelor's degree
- Pragmatic Marketing certification a plus
– Competitive salary;
– Travel expenses;
– Training budget;
– Vacation days;
– Mobile phone and laptop.
How does it sound? In case you're thinking to make a change and grow professionally, we would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation with you. Apply on the website or send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.