Our client is a Tech Startup in Amsterdam, currently 15 strong and growing with a exponential speed.
Multicultural environment with a eye for detail and quality, they strive to change, be disruptive in their industry.
Working on a product that incorporates NLP, Machine learning and AI into 1 product. Want to know more?
Currently looking for a Permanent Backend Engineer to join there team in Amsterdam.
- Implementing the first building blocks of our future AI/ML technology
- Result and performance driven implementations
- Prove viability of the solution through mechanisms like proof-of-concepts or prototypes
- Education and technical guidance for other engineers and management
- Working in close collaboration with product management, backend engineers and machine learning engineers
- Improving our technologies with in-depth knowledge and constructive feedback
- 5+ years of experience in developing high scalable backend applications and services
- Professional problem solver, pro-active, team-worker, rigorous and 100% result-driven
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with confidence and maturity
- Smart, creative and practical at the same time
- Outstanding engineering talent proven by great results and open source contributions
- Strong understanding in facilitating complex foreign APIs
- Experienced in more than one programming language (Scala or Java or NodeJS, Python and/or Golang a plus)
- Experienced in using cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google) beyond instances
- Experience working with RESTful API and generally service oriented and event-driven architectures
- Experienced in developing state-less software
- Experienced in highly distributed applications
- Experienced in using GIT, Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes and Continuous integration/Deployment
- Experienced in working iterative to deliver first results very fast
- Experienced in Machine Learning and their related topics like Data pre-processing, model training and evaluating is a plus
- Beautiful and well managed office space in the center of Amsterdam
- Challenging and inspiring work environment
- Flat hierarchy where your voice will be heard
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours (from 7 AM till 7 PM)
- Reimbursement for your daily commute
- Daily lunch
- Training and development programs
How does it sound?
In case that you are thinking to make a change and grow professionally, I would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation to discuss further. Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31208950048