Our client is a Tech Startup With offices in HQ Amsterdam currently 130 people strong , and a Development office in Armenia with 30 developers strong and growing.
Multicultural environment with a eye for detail and quality, they strive to change, be disruptive in their industry for online platform for ‘printing on demand’. Want to know more? Currently looking for a Permanent Java Software Engineer to join there team in Amsterdam. You would be the only Java Software Engineer in Amsterdam, but you wil be in close contact with the other tech members in Amsterdam and Armenia
- you are as passionate and energized by technology and software development
- EXP with technology stack: Spring (Boot), Hibernate/JPA, Jersey/JAX-RS, JMS, Quartz, etc;
- You have 3-5 years of experience in Java software development;
- You have experience working in a Scrum-oriented work environment;
- You have experience designing and building middle- to large scale, maintainable and modular software platforms;
- You get satisfaction from improving yourself and your team through transparent feedback, code reviews and qualitative measurements;
- You have experience with the full lifecycle of a software product; from user story grooming to delivering working software in a continuous delivery environment;
- You speak and write fluent English and you’re open towards working in a geographically distributed team (with external colleagues).
- You must live in or are moving to the Netherlands already
We offer you
- A fun, challenging role in a team with like-minded colleagues
- A good salary between depending on your education and experience, with good growth potential;
- Excellent secondary benefits such as pension, mobile phone compensation, traveling expenses and various insurances;
- 26 vacation days
How does it sound?
In case that you are thinking to make a change and grow professionally, I would be happy to receive an updated CV and schedule a conversation to discuss further. Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31208950048